Surface Spray Disinfectant - Gallon Refill
Hospital Grade Broad Spectrum Disinfectant / Sanitizer
- Safe on hands. No gloves required
- EPA Approved
- Instrument Cleaner and Pre-Soak
- One step Disinfection, Cleaning and Deodorizing
- 128 oz refill equivalent to 4 - 32 oz disinfectant spray bottles
Surface Disinfectant Features:
- 128oz / Gallon Refill Size
- Nontoxic, biodegradable, fast-acting bactericide, tuberculocide, virucide and fungicide.
- Use on a wide variety of plastic, natural and metal surfaces.
- Safe to use on intermittent catheters and collection devices.
- No lingering residue to promote evolution of resistant superbugs.
- Convenient ready-to-use formula ensures product integrity.
Ready to Use - 128oz Gallon Jug
- Cost effective, non corrosive alternative to bleach when prepared as a 1% working solution.
- Efficacious against a broad range of human pathogens including Hepatitis A, B, and C, and HIV-1.
Effective Surface Disinfectant and Deodorant
The patented Viraguard formulation is an effective disinfectant and deodorant for hospitals, clinics, medical, dental and veterinary offices, Laboratories, industrial cleanrooms, nursing homes, schools, hotels, airplanes, professional salons, health spas and toilets.
Viraguard EPA and FDA Kill claims
The ATCC or American Type-Culture Collection numbers indicate reference cultures for testing purposes.
Don't believe other competitors who make claims, but can't identify the ATCC # that was used for the test.
(Full list of germ, bacteria, fungus and virus ViraGuard products can kill)
Bactericidal Surface Disinfectant
- Salmonella choleraesuis, ATCC #10708
- Commonly causes diarrhea, but can cause severe disease in elderly and immune compromised
- Staphylococcus aureus, ATCC #6538
- Staph Infection
- Pseudomonus aeruginosa, ATCC #15442
- "Hot tub rash" severe, potentially fatal, respiratory disease in cystic fibrosis and elderly
- Streptococcus pyogenes, ATCC #49399, #19615
- Strep throat
- Escherichia coli, Strain 0157, ATCC #43895
- "Fast food", "spinach", etc.. ecoli , severe sometimes fatal, kidney infections
- Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), ATCC #51299
- Hospital acquired infection, "anti biotic resistant super bug"
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), ATCC #33593
- Hospital Acquired (MRSA-HA) "anti-biotic resistant super bug"
Community Aqcuired (MRSA-CA) "anti-biotic resistant super bug"
Tuberculocidal Surface Disinfectant
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Fungicidal Surface Sanitizer
- Trichophyton, ATCC #9533
- Athlete's Foot , Nail Fungus
Virucidal Surface Disinfectant
- Hepatitis A
- HEP A
- Hepatitis B
- HEP B
- Hepatitis C
- HEP C
- (AIDS virus)
- Herpes simplex type 2, ATCC# VR539
- Genital Herpes
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV), ATCC #VR538
- Typically cold like symptoms, but can be very dangerous for pregnant women and immune compromised
- Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), ATCC #VR26
- Severe Respiratory infection in infants and children under 2 years of age, can require hospitalization
- Rotavirus (SA-11; Group A)
- Severe Gastrointestinal infection (diarrhea) in young children, can require hospitalization
- Influenza type A, ATCC #VR544
- Seasonal Flu, pandemic flu, avian flu
- Adenovirus, ATCC #VR846
- diarrhea, eye infections, respiratory infections