Mold Prevention Kit features MoldSTAT products:
- Use for initial mold cleanup, accumulated mold remover
- When surface appears mold spore free (wipe with white paper towel and check for visible mold coloration), then soak the mold spore roots with a final application to penetrate deep and eliminate mold roots.
- EPA Registered MoldSTAT Plus mold killer concentrate makes 21 gallons
- For use indoors and outside
- MoldSTAT Plus does not contain any chlorine bleach.
- Effective against aspergillus niger, as well as a broad spectrum of mold & bacteria
MoldSTAT Barrier : Mold Prevention Spray:
- EPA registered for mold prevention
- Prevents future mold
- Dries Quickly on any surface
- Ready To Use, no mixing required
- No Chlorine Bleach, No acids or phosphates
- approved for ALL SURFACES including:
wallboard, plaster, masonry, concrete
tile, curtains, carpets and upholstery
Airborne Mold Odor Removal Fogger / Cleaner
Neutralize mold odors with Aireze mold fogger. Refreshes your project area by removing dank, old mold smells
- You get 2 cans of Aireze!
- Compact 3 oz Aireze mold spray canister, can be locked in spray position like a 'bug bomb'
- Covers 15' x 15' sized space
- Once Mold Cleaning and killing is complete, Aireze Mold Odor Removal removes the mold smell and neutralizes odors
Mold Prevention Kit Customer Reviews
Other MoldSTAT product line reviews can be found at: Mold Removal Product Reviews
Crawl space mold conquered!
During the recent flooding our crawl space was flooded. Before the flood there was already a musty smell under there, but once the water went down mold started to grow even faster.
We spoke to many local mold control companies, but they were busy and the prices were crazy so we picked the mold prevention kit.
Even though we knew the Barrier could clean, kill and prevent mold, we decided to use the moldstat Plus concentrate for the cleaning and killing, reserving the barrier for a final spray to prevent the mold.
4 months later and there is still no mold!
Did it take effort to clean up? Yes. Was it worth the effort to save $3,000? YES !!
M Ryan from