How to Determine the size of your roof
Roof square footage is not the same as the house square footage (unless your roof is flat).
The slope of your roof will factor into how many additional square feet are on your roof.
Roof Size Calculations - The hard way:
- The typical factor is 25% more roof than house square footage.
- Take your ground floor square footage and multiply by 125%
- If you have a 2 story house, you divide total square footage by 2 before multiplying by 125%
The Simple Roof Size Calculation Table:
- Locate the floor plan of your home
- Find your home square footage on the chart (round up)
- Choose between Roof Cleaner Contractor Grade or Home Owner Roof Cleaner
- Click on either product to learn more