Spider Traps - For Brown Recluse and Common Spiders
Safe, non-toxic, and effective spider traps.
Spider infestations are difficult to eliminate; however, research at the University of Kansas has shown that "effective population management is possible" using Catchmaster spider traps. Brown Recluse spiders will run into glue traps for cover when they sense danger is present.
Spider glue traps work by trapping the spider by even a single leg in the super sticky glue of the spider trap. Whether tracking common spiders, or the dangerous Brown Recluse Spider traps are useful to identify the spiders you catch. Use of brown recluse spider traps will improve home safety by better spider recognition and avoidance of venomous spiders.
Spider glue traps can get rid of spiders in places where it may not be safe to spray poison pesticides such as inside food cabinets, or office environments.
Glue Spider Traps Benefit Summary:
- Glue traps stop spiders without poison or toxic sprays.
- Spider traps are small and fit discretely in your home.
- Super Sticky Spider glue traps catch spiders by a single leg.
- Food Grade bait draws the spider into sticky glue traps
- Traps the common house spider, Hobo spider, Wolf spider, Brown Recluse, Parson spider, Sac spider and more.