Moth Traps : FAQs and Guide
Moth Trap Dimensions
- Flat / un-assembled: 5.25" x 8.5"
- Assembled : 3" wide X 2.5" tall
- Glue area: 4.5" x 6.75" (total 30 sq inches)
How to use a moth trap
- Open the moth traps air tight package
* Only buy moth traps in airtight packaging, not cardboard boxes
- Pre-Fold the trap on the score lines
To prevent over folding and sticking once the wax paper has been removed
- Remove protective paper from large (44 sq inches) dark brown wood-grain moth trap glue board
Some moth traps are small, and brightly colored, why be embarassed?
- Open individual Moth Pheromone packet
* cheap moth traps have both lures in one package, Catchmaster has individually wrapped lures
- Place Pheromone square on red square in the center of the Moth trap
- Folded moth trap is ready for use in discrete sensitive areas.
- Once opened moth trap attractant should last approximately 12 weeks (or until the moth trap is full)
- The pheromone attracts moths and like the rest of the glue moth trap, it has no dangerous pesticides
Moth Trap Resources
You can view additional pictures at : Pantry Moth Photo or read our customer's Pantry Moth Trap Reviews.
Non toxic pantry moth traps by Catchmaster.
Pantry moth traps stop moth from eating your food
Prevent food loss from moth infestations by using pantry moth traps.
Natural pheromones are safe to use near food making Pantry Moth traps the best choice.
(There are NO pesticides, sprays or other poisons in Catchmaster moth traps)
Moth Traps with Science built-in
Pheromone based Moth Traps use modern science proven to attract moth species including grain moths, raisin moths and other kitchen pantry moths commonly found in a home or food storage areas. (beware moths also love cat food, sunflower seed and most grains)
What kind of moth is in a flour bag?
Pantry Flour Moths will infest any type of grain / food that they can find. Use a food moth trap to control the flour moth.