Others tagged "gloeocapsa magma" as a topic related to Roof Cleaner
Gloeocapsa Magma Brief History
Asphalt roofs across much of the much United States are being infested by a dark green algae (commonly considered black mold). The technical term for the algae is Gloeocapsa Magma.
Gloeocapsa Magma Algae is spread by wind and animals, and grows from a dot to a spot to a streak. As a Gloeocapsa Magma Algae colony grows, older algae decompose, and will hold moisture, which enables the entire colony to grow even more rapidly. Many times a homeowner will just notice a spot, and in no time, half the asphalt roof shingles are covered. Increased moisture levels lead to the growth of lichen, mold and even moss. When lichen are present a phycobiont relationship exists between the Gloeocapsa magma (provides the photosynthesis algal component) and the lichen (the fungal portion of the colony).
Luckily, the Gloeocapsa Magma Algae can be removed by thorough roof cleaning using quality roof algae cleaners.
Because the algae is spread by the wind, annual roof shingle care and prevention is needed to prevent the Gloeocapsa Magma Algae from returning. Roof Algal prevention needs to be applied annually to prevent the algae colony from regrowing to the point of being visible.
Cleaner Today has Roof Algae Cleaner products for killing gloeocapsa suited for both contractors and homeowners.
Questions asked about gloeocapsa magma
- How do algae and roof mold get on my roof shingles?
- How do I kill gloeocapsa magma
- Is using gloeocapsa magma roof algae dangerous?
- how can I remove gloeocapsa magma algae with a roof stain cleaner?
- Where can I find an gloeocapsa magma algae remover?
- Will a pressure washer remove gloeocapsa magma roof algae?
- What is the best way remove black streaks from shingle algae?
How did others find gloeocapsa magma?
- How does a Roof Algae Cleaner work?
- prevent gloeocapsa magma algae roof stains
- where to buy gloeocapsa magma algae shingle cleaner chemicals
- "how to get rid of gloeocapsa magma algae roof stains"
- best way to clean gloeocapsa magma
- what to use to clean shingles covered with soot and marks
Buy discount Gloeocapsa Magma Roof Algae Cleaner Products
Roof Cleaner products are very effective for gloeocapsa magma shingle algae removal: